Aria’s pool is massive. The complex is over two hundred thousand square feet and is designed to feel like a lagoon. There are three crescent shaped and heated pools embedded in an atmosphere meant to mimic paradise. The Las Vegas pool complex at Aria has a fun, youthful feel amongst well-appointed amenities.
The pool complex at Aria is located next to the resort’s spa. Guests can easily get a massage followed by a dip in the pool, or bathe in the sun and then obtain a relaxing pedicure, without traveling very far. The pool area has three Whirlpools, a shaded seating area, lots of Palm trees, and free sun seating in nice beach chairs. The pool deck also boasts a clubbing area with the Liquid Lounge located right next door!
The pool at Aria has all the Vegas standards. Raft rentals, complimentary life jackets, fast cocktail service, walk-up bar service, and a delicious café. However, the pool area presents visitors with a mix and mingle atmosphere, which is perfect for twenty and thirty year olds looking to meet new friends or other young professionals. The only downside to Aria’s pool deck is the lack of cabanas. With all the square footage offered by Aria, the resort only implemented thirty-five private cabanas available for rent. Groups looking for a cabana are advised to reserve one in advance.
Aria’s Liquid Pool Lounge plays top forty and hip-hop music. The club does have a cover charge but offers a full bar with some of the tastiest concoctions on the Las Vegas Strip. Guests are guaranteed to bump into some of Las Vegas’ most beautiful people too.
The good thing about Aria’s pool is the staff and accommodations. Parents can’t just “drop off” their children, which eliminates a lot of unruly behavior found at other Las Vegas pools. Children under the age of fourteen must be accompanied by an adult and all visitors must be registered guests of Aria.
Aria Las Vegas pools complex is meant to serve up relaxation and fun for visitors of all ages. Paradise is hinted at through the smartly designed décor, but it is the hotel’s unique architecture that really is the star of the show.
ARIA Pools – Fast Facts
• Number and size of pools: The 215,000-square-foot pool deck features three ellipse-shaped pools.
• Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
• Heated: Yes.
• Hours: Hours vary by season.
• Towel service: Yes.
• Jacuzzi: Yes, three.
• Food/Drink service: Yes, Breeze Café and Pool Bar offers food and beverage services.
• Breeze Café – Pool-side café with American Fare
• The north façade features a spectacular glass wall overlooking ARIA’s beautiful pool deck and providing a landscaped backdrop with the warmth of natural light
• Chairs and chaises: Yes.
• Cabanas: Yes. There are 35 cabanas (as well as daybeds) available for rent.
• Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Raft rentals are available for a fee (per day). Cabana renters have complimentary use of rafts.
• Amenities: Complimentary life jackets are available upon request. The pool area also features Liquid Pool Lounge, open daily. Liquid offers two VIP pools, 85 chaise lounges, 35 day beds and eight private cabanas.
Pool Area and LIQUID Pool Lounge
ARIA’s vast 215,000-square-foot pool deck is a tropical oasis in the heart of the desert. Shielded by lush plantings of oversized palm, acacia, pine and bottle trees, the soft and sensual paradise features three primary pools and LIQUID Pool Lounge, an adults-only venue operated by The Light Group. Designed by Graft Lab, LIQUID features a 1,200-square-foot main pool surrounded by high-tech amenities and luxurious private cabanas. The alfresco utopia offers poolside pampering and a premier party experience with VIP dipping pools, refreshing cocktails and a state-of-the-art sound system for the world’s top DJs and performers. Multiple bars and a mouthwatering food menu complement personalized chaise lounge and daybed service.