The pool at the Wynn Las Vegas really exemplifies opulence and wealth. Although there are no signs stating the complex isn’t child friendly, Wynn’s pool area really caters to a refined adult guest. The chic resort offers guests a choice of four crystal clear and heated pools. Each pool is a different size and is complimented by plenty of free seating. Wynn Las Vegas, known simply to locals as “Wynn”, also has Lily Pads and Euro bed rentals available for a pretty penny.
The atmosphere of Wynn Las Vegas pools complex is luxury chic. There isn’t a lot of greenery and guests won’t find a gaudy theme either. Guests visiting Wynn’s pool area will enjoy ample customer service. The cocktail waitresses are extremely prompt with drink orders and will go out of their way to help guests obtain other requested amenities. Pool guests will feel comfortable amongst other wealthy visitors too. Wynn’s pools are reserved only for guests of the prestigious resort, eliminating loud locals from buying their way into the pool complex.
Wynn’s pool deck allows guests to order food directly to their cabanas or general seating area. Each guest is also entitled to complimentary bottled water. Because Wynn caters to a lot of European guests, the hotel has a separate pool area designated for topless sunbathing and swimming. This top-optional area also offers poolside Blackjack.
Every inch of Wynn’s pool deck is tranquil. Guests will love its conservative serenity. For VIP guests or groups looking for an extra special pool experience, Wynn offers cabana rentals starting at five hundred dollars. Wynn’s poolside cabanas are nicer, and more indulgent, than some Las Vegas homes. Each cabana comes with a highly-attentive personal server, possesses the highest in quality linen for the day beds, has optional room service delivery directly to the cabana, and each is equipped with a personal refrigerator and an iPod.
Wynn’s pool area mirrors the European luxury found within the resort. Guests of the pool walk upon ornate designed concrete, affording even their feet the best in extravagant comforts. Crystal clear views of Las Vegas’ beautiful blue skies, Wynn’s fashionable canary yellow and Italian cream colored pool furniture, and beautiful people add to the experience of soaking up the hot Nevada sun in style!
Wynn Pools – Fast Facts
• Number and size of pools: Four pools of different sizes.
• Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
• Heated: Yes, between 82 degrees (Fahrenheit) and 85 degrees year-round.
• Hours: Hours vary by season, please call hotel for specific times.
• Towel service: Yes.
• Jacuzzi: Yes, there are two Jacuzzis located on the main deck.
• Food/Drink service: Yes, Tableau provides food for the the Tower Suites pools, the Cabana Bar, Sunset Grill provides food to the Sunset pool.
• Chairs and chaises: Yes, Lily Pads and Euro Beds are available for daily rental at the Sunset pool.
• Cabanas: Each cabana contains a flat-screen television with cable, a separate changing area, misting system, complimentary soft drinks, juice, water, fruit plates, dry snacks, ceiling fan and telephone. There are 24 cabanas around the main deck and 15 cabanas available for those staying in the Tower Suites. Massage cabanas are also available.
• Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: No.
• Amenities: Cocktail waitresses are available poolside. Hotel guests 21 and older can order snacks, drinks and play blackjack at the Cabana Bar.
• Wynn Las Vegas and Encore offer beautiful, heated pools, artfully-positioned amid manicured gardens
• Wynn Las Vegas features two spacious resort pools and two Jacuzzi spas
• The Encore pool is inspired by the atmosphere of the French Riviera
• Guests staying at Tower Suites enjoy exclusive access to two tranquil pools and dining at the Tower Suite Café.
• The secluded Encore and Wynn European pools allow for topless sunbathing