Give us 15 minutes and we’ll give you the Las Vegas Strip. In just minutes, the Las Vegas Monorail connects you to the city’s glitz and glamour of world-class restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, hotels and casinos in a safe, clean and comfortable environment! You won’t be stuck in traffic, waiting in lines or piling on buses.
With seven stations located at MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah’s/The LINQ, Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas and SLS Las Vegas, we’ll take you just about anywhere you want to go quickly and conveniently, with trains arriving every 4-8 minutes, Monday 7am-12 midnight, Tuesday through Thursday 7 am-2 am and Friday through Sunday 7 am-3 am.
Hop on for a one-way trip or pick up an unlimited pass for the freedom to travel at your leisure. We offer several fare types to suit your travel plans. Pick up a single ride ticket or save with unlimited-ride passes.
Whether you’re here on vacation, for a weekend getaway or a convention, the Las Vegas Monorail is your gateway to many of Las Vegas’ exhilarating and famous venues.
Shop, dine, play, stay. We’ll get you there!
Monday: 7 am – 12 midnight
Tuesday: 7 am – 2 am
Wednesday: 7 am – 2 am
Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday: 7 am – 3 am
Saturday: 7 am – 3 am
Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
- Pick up an unlimited pass for the freedom to travel at your leisure. We offer several fare options to save you time and money and best suit your travel plans.
- The Las Vegas Monorail connects you to the city’s glitz and glamour of world-class restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, hotels and casinos in a safe, clean and comfortable environment!
- Skip the hassle of traffic, parking and taxi queues. Hop on at one of our seven conveniently located stations.
- Discount tickets for Nevada residents are available at all Monorail customer service ticketing offices upon presentation of a valid Nevada ID.
- Don’t spend your time inside of a taxi looking out at the Strip—arrive at your destination in minutes using the Las Vegas Monorail. No waiting in lines, sitting in traffic or piling on buses.
- The Las Vegas Monorail has several Police K9 teams that ensure the safety and security of our guests. You can find them out on the system, or at the stations, whenever we’re open.
- The Monorail is the best option available to travel to and from events held at the Las Vegas Convention Center.