Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa is widely regarded as one of the most luxurious off the Strip resorts in Las Vegas. Equally exquisite both inside and out, Red Rock offers an idyllic getaway with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, and close proximity to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Featuring some of the most exciting concerts in Las Vegas, a suite of award-winning restaurants, an extremely well regarded luxury Spa and some of the most opulent suites in the world, Red Rock provides the ultimate resort experience in Sin City.
Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa opened in 2006 and is Station Casinos’ 16th property in Southern Nevada. Inspired by the natural beauty of the neighboring Red Rock mountains, Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa pays homage to the elegant desert oasis resorts of the mid-20th century.
Located on 70 acres of land close to the majestic Red Rock mountains in Summerlin, Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa is approximately 10 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip on Charleston near the 215, Beltway and a 20-minute drive from McCarran International Airport.* Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa is the first billion-dollar luxury resort to be built off the Las Vegas Strip.
Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor, and impeccable standard of service ensure that your visit is flawless and fabulous. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool back yard, playing your hand at Poker or savoring a first-class meal, our resort has a flavor for all vacation tastes and desires.
The property features more than 800 guest rooms and suites. From 525 square feet for a standard room up to 6,500 square feet for a penthouse-level suite, the guest rooms at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa are some of the largest and most lavish in Las Vegas.
Standard room features include voice over internet protocol phone, 42” plasma television, Bose sound system with iPod connectivity, guest robes and slippers, and 15” LCD television in the bathroom.
Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa offers guests 81 beautifully appointed suites in five styles as well as seven penthouse-level suites, situated on the top floor of the hotel tower, were designed to offer the ultimate in luxury, with each featuring a unique design and butler service.
- 3,000 slot/video poker machine.
- 60 table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, poker, roulette and more.
- 206-seat race and sports book, with 96-foot video wall.
- 24-hour 20-table smoke-free poker room.
- 600 seat bingo hall with separate smoking and non-smoking sections, open 7 days a week with sessions running every other hour from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 20-seat keno lounge.
- Two private, high-limit gaming rooms, including a slots room and a table games and slots room complete with a VIP bar.
- T-bones Chophouse and Lounge
- Grand Café
- Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
- Mercadito Red Rock
- Yard House
- Feast Buffet
- Weiner’s Circle
- Sandbar Poolside Cafe
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Quick Eats: Starbucks, Fatburger, Panda Express, Villa Pizza, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, Capriotti's Sandwich Shop, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and Tropical Smoothie Café.
- Sandbar Pool Backyard
- Rocks Lounge
- Lucky Bar
- Onyx Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Cabana Club
- 16-screen multiplex operated by Regal Cinemas and offer 4 private VIP viewing boxes
- Red Rock Lanes including 12 VIP lanes
Spa and Salon
At Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa, Las Vegas’ newest and most exciting destination, your stay will be relaxing, refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable. You don’t have to leave Red Rock to find everything you want in fine dining, gaming, relaxation, night live and entertainment. Find out more about Red Rock's rich and modern hotel amenities.
Amenities and Services
- Sandbar Pool
- Kids’ Quest
- Red Rock Adventures
Meeting and Event Space
- 94,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Four ballrooms ranging from 5,000 square feet to 20,000 square feet that can be converted into up to 21 rooms
- 10 breakout rooms
- CHERRY: A non-traditional event space offering 8,887 square feet of interior space and 10,239 square feet at the outside pool.