Fuerza Bruta has completed its Vegas run as of April 2019. Please choose from our selection of other great Vegas shows!
International sensation Fuerza Bruta is a dynamic and immersive theatrical production performed in a state-of-the-art tent. An interactive theatre experience unlike any other, Fuerza Bruta delights the senses through music, emotion and kinetic aerial imagery.
With mind-blowing visual effects, Fuerza Bruta breaks free of the confines of spoken language and theatrical convention to transport audiences to a parallel reality where emotion takes over. At every show, Fuerza Bruta guests are ushered onto the main stage, where they are engulfed in a 360-degree spectacle with performers demonstrating spectacular feats just inches away from them. From gorgeous women twisting ethereally in a Lucite pool above the audience to performers suspended midair surrounded by a vast sea of Mylar, creative genius Dique James’s original scenes and customized staging have to be seen to be believed.
Launched in Buenos Aires in 2003 by Creator and Artistic Director Dique James and Musical Director and Composer Gaby Kerpel, Fuerza Bruta quickly took the world by storm, performing for more than six million spectators in more than 34 countries and 58 cities since its inception.
- Fuerza Bruta launched in Buenos Aires in 2003 and has since performed for more than six million spectators in more than 34 countries and 58 cities.
- The show performs inside of a 3,800-square foot tent, which houses 550 lighting features, 50 speakers and a 30 x 50 mylar suspended pool.
- The tent, which takes five days and a team of 20 people to set up, is the original Cirque du Soleil tent used by “Nouvelle” at The Mirage.
- 900 liters of water and 800 watts of power are used in each performance.
- Fuerza Bruta features 12 performers, 10 performing ambassadors and 13 technical staff.
- A successful off-Broadway production, Fuerza Bruta was seen by more than 900,000 people during its nine-year New York City run.
- Celebrity guests have included Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, John Legend, Madonna, Jimmy Page and Kanye West.
- Usher recorded the music video for his hit song “Scream” at the show, while he was a guest performer in the New York City production.
- An episode of season 12 of “The Bachelorette” was recorded at Fuerza Bruta in Buenos Aires.
- One super fan in Buenos Aires attended Fuerza Bruta every day for more than six years.
- Since opening, more than 20 cast members have fallen in love while working on the show.
- More than 11 types of rope are used in Fuerza Bruta. If all of them were connected, the total length would be 1,589 feet – longer than the height of the Empire State Building.
- The New York City production of Fuerza Bruta used more than 10.9 tons of confetti during its nine year run.
- The show’s running man can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.