Audiences are entertained, enlightened and empowered every night of the week at Harrah’s Las Vegas with humor and laughter!
Menopause The Musical has delighted Las Vegas audiences for thirteen years. Now with 5,000 performances under its belt, the show from award-winning GFour Productions debuts in the heart of the city inside Harrah’s Cabaret at Harrah’s Las Vegas. New show times, along with an expanded stage, costumes and upgraded sound and lighting highlight the new production’s intimate setting.
Audiences are entertained, enlightened and empowered every night of the week at Harrah’s Las Vegas with humor and laughter. This joyful musical parody set to classic tunes from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s will have you cheering and dancing in the aisles! A sisterhood is formed as the audience relates to the characters on the stage while they share a common bond.
This hilarious musical parody staged to classic tunes from the '60s, '70s and '80s will have you cheering and dancing in the aisles. See what millions of women worldwide have been laughing about for 14 years!
Set in a department store, four women with seemingly nothing in common but a black lace bra on sale, come to find they have more to share than ever imagined. The cast makes fun of their woeful hot flashes, forgetfulness, mood swings, wrinkles, night sweats and chocolate binges. A sisterhood is created between these diverse women as they realize that menopause is no longer The Silent Passage, but a stage in every woman’s life that is perfectly normal!
• 6K women enter menopause each day
• 1.7B menopausal women worldwide
• 70M women are experiencing menopause in the US
• Nearly 11 million people in 13 countries (more than 350 cities) have attended the performance.
• Longest running scripted musical in Las Vegas history
• Entertainers of the Year 2016 (Las Vegas)
• Internationally, the show has performed in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, United Kingdom, South Africa and South Korea.
• Stress reduction is advised for women who are going through The Change. Menopause The Musical® celebrates this time in a woman’s life with laughter and sisterhood.
• Men Love It Too! During this hilarious production, men in the audience relate and begin to understand this time in their wives, sisters or mothers’ lives.
It's the Hilarious Celebration of Women and The Change!