Caesars Palace amazes guests with the spectacular from luxury rooms to mouth-watering dining to iconic entertainment.
Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino is synonymous with Las Vegas. Its lavish rooms, splendorous pools, world-class shopping, extravagant entertainment, gourmet dining and hot nightlife continue to define just what “doing Vegas” is all about. So book your Caesars Palace Hotel Deals and save.
The resort continues to innovate and reinvent itself without sacrificing that classic Rome atmosphere. Unparalleled service, majestic surroundings and a true circus maximus of diversions.
Caesars Palace has been around since 1966 and we admire the hotel for its ability to change with the times. By constantly modernizing — from adding new restaurants and the world’s first-ever Nobu Hotel to bringing in star performers like Mariah Carey and shows like the circus-style burlesque “Absinthe” — this empire shows no signs of decline.
Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino boasts five room towers. The spacious rooms in its Augustus and Octavius towers are known as The Laurel Collection. They provide an elevated guest experience with added luxuries like a unique hotel app, a dedicated service staff and direct access to the Garden of the Gods pool oasis.
Any time you need help or have a question, you receive world class service. Valet, room service and bell hop all are excellent. Beds are very comfortable and the rooms along with entire towers are clean. The gym can has plenty of benches in free weight area plus lots of machines, cables, cycles and treadmills.
With its columns and statuary, the Garden of the Gods is a heavenly pool area. We love that there are seven different pools, each with their own vibe. The Temple Pool is the main pool. The place to see and be seen. You can play swim-up blackjack in the Fortuna Pool. Want an all-over tan? The adults-only Venus Pool Club allows topless sunbathing. And good luck getting into the Bacchus Pool. It’s reserved for celebrities and VIPs.
Caesars Palace spans 85-acres at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, just 10-minutes from McCarran International Airport. Caesars Palace offers a total of 3,980 rooms, including more than 300 suites, throughout five hotel towers (not including Nobu Hotel):
- Julius Tower (formerly the original Roman Tower) – 587 new hotel rooms and suites, renovated at the end of 2015
- Palace Tower – 1,181 rooms and suites including 10 luxurious new villas on the 29th floor, opened in 1997 and renovated in 2017
- Augustus Tower – 952 rooms and suites including three luxury villas, opened in 2005 and refreshed in 2016
- Octavius Tower – 668 rooms and suites including six luxury villas, opened in 2012
- Forum Tower – 452 rooms and suites including two villas, renamed from Olympic Tower in 1997 and renovated in 2009
- Nobu Hotel (formerly Centurion Tower) – 182 rooms including 18 suites and one villa, opened in 2013
If you crave the maximum Vegas experience, there simply is no argument more compelling than one night’s stay at Caesars Palace hotel. Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself. Book your Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino deal and save.