“Absinthe,” is the critically acclaimed acro-cabaret variety show. “Absinthe” is performed in the round with unobstructed sightlines and in intimate proximity of the world-class artists performing amazing feats of strength, balance, danger and unfathomable flexibility. The New York Times hails “You’re close enough to see the sweat and grimaces needed to produce graceful, gravity defying stunts,” and sums up the entire “Absinthe” experience as, “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show.’”
Recently named by Las Vegas Weekly as “the #1 greatest show in Las Vegas history”, Absinthe is the provocative but unforgettable variety show which delivers that ‘only in Vegas’ experience you came looking for.
Absinthe at Caesars Palace is a fantastical blend of carnival and spectacle, featuring wild, outlandish acts performed on an intimate, circular stage where the audience is as close to the action as you can possibly get.
Grab a drink and enter Spiegelworld’s wondrous tent, an immersive adult playground which transports you to another dimension. Not for the faint-hearted, these ridiculously talented and sexy performers from across the globe mix outrageous comedy with jaw-dropping feats of virtuosity and danger.
Hosted by the filthy rich (and just plain filthy) Gazillionaire and inspired by the absinthe-drenched cabarets of late 19th century Europe, Absinthe is an intoxicating cocktail of circus, burlesque and vaudeville for a 21st century audience. The New York Times said “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
Though this racy, adults-only show is downright hilarious, it’s definitely not for timid audiences. It has all the elements of an R-rated movie, but with more glam and laughs.
ABSINTHE AT CAESARS PALACE: Put on an adventurous hat and get ready to experience a theatrical performance with titillating characters and awe-inspiring gymnastics. Billed as a modern circus, Las Vegas Weekly once called Absinthe the "#1 Greatest show in Las Vegas history." In addition to positive reception by Las Vegas Weekly, the show was named "Best New Show" by Vegas Seven Magazine in 2011. The Absinthe live experience is bold, one-of-a-kind and aimed at adults. One part acrobats and one part cabaret, the Vegas production pulls out all the stops. The show's choreographer Lucas Newland and director Wayne Harrison aimed to create a naughty, irreverent experience that combined expected elements with a modern twist -- and they've succeeded.
- Rated #1 Greatest Shows in Las Vegas History - Las Vegas Weekly.
- Park in the front valet. The red and white tent theater space is located outdoors on the Roman Plaza, right on the Strip.
- Come with an open mind, as the show definitely goes beyond most comfort levels. For ages 18 and above.
- Ideal for someone who can’t decide what to see in Las Vegas, Absinthe has it all from outrageous comedy to seductive burlesque to jaw-dropping acrobatics.
- No seat is more than 11 rows from the stage.
- Select a Premium VIP or Impressario’s Reserve ticket to sit really close to the action with a cushioned seat and a complimentary drink of your choice. (Some restrictions apply)