The Venetian Resort’s pool complex is located on the fourth floor of the hotel. There isn’t a lazy river, there isn’t a waterfall, and there aren’t tourists in fanny packs to “ooo” and “awe” at what they can’t afford. The Venetian Las Vegas Pools is understated elegance combined with cozy amenities.
The Venetian’s pool deck has five acres of swanky foliage. The discerning décor envelops three attractive pools and one classy hot tub! Guests of the world-renowned hotel will enjoy outdoor showers, swift cocktail service, and a great poolside restaurant under the direction of celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck. The restaurant serves a full breakfast and lunch menu.
The Venetian’s pool deck does not offer raft or inner tube rentals. The hotel does have a retail shop where guests can buy basic sunscreen, popular magazines, stylish sunglasses, and the trendiest of swimwear! There is plenty of free seating at the pool deck, and the relaxed atmosphere compliments the hotel’s mainly European clientele. But, by no means is The Venetian’s pool deck snobby!
During the summer months, Tao nightclub takes over a part of the pool area and becomes Tao Beach. Guests of Tao Beach must be twenty one years old, or older, to enjoy the celebrity sightings and resident DJs. In addition, Tao Beach allows women to sunbathe, swim, and even dance topless. Both The Venetian pool deck, and Tao Beach, provide cabana rentals. Pricing for the cabanas starts at $300 and includes air conditioning, a cabana host, and other upscale accommodations.
Venetian Las Vegas pools complex is one of the reasons the resort is a top choice for visitors coming to Las Vegas. The pool area was designed to be a refreshing haven for those who partied all night – or for those looking for some daytime Vegas pampering. The Venetian’s pools have a romantic garden atmosphere and the deck itself is easily accessible, via elevator, from each hotel floor. Registered guests of The Venetian don’t have to walk through the casino in their bathing suits to enjoy the pool, which is a plus in Las Vegas. Plus, the pool deck does offer Pavilion Beds for daily rental. The beds are a great, and less expensive, alternative to a cabana.
THE VENETIAN POOL DECK
Your ultimate pool day awaits with a renovated pool deck situated over two acres. The newly renovated deck includes four large pools, three of them infinity. A splash pad, in pool ledge loungers, and daybeds in the center of the pools combine to create a contemporary, luxurious oasis. Enjoy the heated pools all winter long.
For the sun lovers, there are hundreds of pool chairs situated for that summer glow. If relaxation is your goal, find your way to the spa pool outside of Canyon Ranch spa + fitness for a quiet retreat. With sculptures, upgraded pool chairs, and black and white accents, every shot is Instagram-worthy. The best pools in Las Vegas turn ordinary days into extraordinary ones. Whether you want to sunbathe, relax the day away, or enjoy time with your kids.
The Venetian Cabanas provide luxury and privacy for up to 12 people. Ranging from 310 to 788 square feet, The Venetian Cabanas feature air conditioning, a private restroom, a bar with stocked refrigerator, safe and storage, and towel service. Plus, a personal cabana host attends to your every need.
No lazy summer day on The Venetian pool deck would be complete without a daybed. Our daybeds provide shade, storage, and privacy for your poolside adventures. The daybeds in pool one offer deck service, and the daybeds in pool two are special golden island daybeds, the final word in relaxation.
- 6 Available (1 ADA)
- 310 – 788 Sq. Ft.
- 75” HD TV
- Built-in charging stations at sofa
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Operational May 28 – September 1
- Noon to 5 p.m. (subject to Nevada state water restrictions)
VENETIAN POOLS FAST FACTS
• Number and size of pools: Three pools.
• Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
• Heated: Yes.
• Hours: The pool is open year-round, with select pools open during the fall and winter months. Hours vary by season, contact hotel for more information. Cabanas are open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily.
• Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
• Jacuzzi: Yes.
• Food/Drink service: Cocktail service and a walk-up bar are available in the summer season at the main pool. Cocktail service is also available during the summer months at the Venezia pool. Riva Poolside Restaurant offers a full menu of breakfast and lunch items.
• Chairs and chaises: Provided but cannot be reserved.
• Cabanas: Cabanas can accommodate up to six people and include a cordless house phone, 27-inch flat panel LCD TV, safe, two padded chaise lounges, couch, upright chair, newspaper, fruit tray, air conditioning, cabana host and refrigerator stocked with soda, juice and water. For pricing, please contact hotel.
• Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: No.
• Amenities: A shop that sells beach accessories poolside is available at the main pool area. (Hours of operation are seasonal. The pool retail shop is closed during fall and winter months.)
• RIVA by Wolfgang Puck (Seasonal)
• Cocktail service and center bar (Seasonal)
• Outdoor showers
• Four outdoor pavilion beds
• TAO Beach
Book your stay at The Venetian and enjoy The Pools at The Venetian.