Las Vegas is a bustling city of entertainment, shopping, and dining. With so much to do, it can sometimes be hard to find your way around. Luckily, the Downtown Loop Shuttle in Las Vegas offers an easy and convenient transportation solution.
The Downtown Loop Shuttle is one of Vegas’ best kept secrets. What is it? It’s a free shuttle that provides service to 13 downtown locations and attractions, including the:
- Arts District
- Pawn Plaza – a retail center located next to the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop featured on “Pawn Stars”
- Fremont Street Experience – home of the Slotzilla zipline, Viva Vision Light Show, free live music and numerous casinos, bars and restaurants
- Mob Museum
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets – an outdoor village-styled shopping center featuring over 175 designer and name-brand retailers
- STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Circa Hotel & Casino
The Downtown Loop is a pink shuttle (so you can’t miss it) that operates Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 3 to 10 p.m. The Loop runs continuously every 30 minutes during operating hours. It is completely free and is wheelchair accessible. There’s an app you can download to live track the shuttle’s location on the route.
You can catch the Downtown Loop shuttle at any of the 13 stops along the route. Each stop has a pink sign (again so you can’t miss it) that designates the pick up/drop off location. If for example, you wanted to catch the Loop at the STRAT, you could take the Monorail to the Sahara and walk to the STRAT. The Loop picks up in the taxi and rideshare pickup area at the rear of the hotel.
Benefits of the Downtown Loop
- The Downtown Loop Shuttle in Las Vegas provides a convenient and affordable way for visitors and residents to explore Las Vegas’ downtown area.
- The shuttle provides access to a variety of attractions, dining and shopping options.
- It helps to reduce traffic congestion and provide an alternative mode of transportation to many of the popular downtown destinations.
- The shuttle is free to ride, making it a great and cost-effective way to get around the city.
- The shuttle is wheelchair accessible, making it a great option for those with disabilities.