Bellagio Las Vegas pools offer something found at no other Las Vegas resort. Free, reserved seating! This perk is just one of the many luxuries offered by the Bellagio resort. The Bellagio pool complex is fitted with five beautiful, and heated, pools. There are two poolside bars offering top shelf liquor and frozen non-alcoholic drinks. The complex also boasts a café that serves up the best outdoor entrees found in Las Vegas – plus Vegan friendly choices too!
Surprisingly, the Bellagio offers some of the cheapest inner tube and pool toy rentals on the Las Vegas Strip. Rafts can be rented by the hour, or by the day, without exceeding twenty dollars! The hotel has an eighteen and older designated topless pool too.
The Bellagio’s free cold water, richly over-stuffed lounge chairs, remarkably clean changing rooms, and prompt poolside cocktail service define what this resort is all about – unsurpassed guest service! Bellagio’s pool deck also offers cabana service, a standard in Las Vegas. However, there is nothing ordinary about the resort’s cabana rentals. Each cabana is adorned with fine linens, a complimentary fresh fruit tray, a private dressing area, a phone with free local calling, a misting system, and each cabana is also handicap accessible. Groups looking for private dining options will be pleased to discover the cabana rentals also have a full catering menu.
Bellagio’s pool complex offers an atmosphere of old-world charm complimented by the comforts of today’s expectations for vacation luxury. This is one pool complex that can easily hold a lot of people without ever feeling crowded or having an out-of-control party vibe. Although the resort can be a little intimidating to visitors with young children, the staff at Bellagio’s pool instantly makes families feel welcomed and pampered.
Bellagio Las Vegas Pools area provides guests with luxury minus a snobbish atmosphere. Guests who want to obtain their own drinks can easily do so. One of the best things about Bellagio’s pool deck is a feeling of warmth that comes with the hotel’s shadowing European ambiance. Guests of the hotel will feel as if they are surrounded by an Italian villa while soaking up the Las Vegas sun.
AN EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE
Turn your day poolside into an A-list experience you won’t forget by booking one of our exclusive Pool Cabanas, unlocking access to a range of upgraded amenities.
As the summer sun heats up, the Bellagio private cabanas are the ideal setting to enjoy the season in pure relaxation. Lounge poolside in a serene setting and feel refreshed in this outdoor, Mediterranean-style haven.
Enjoy the privacy of the cabanas with friends and family and treat yourself to the lavish amenities that are standard in these poolside retreats. A personal Cabana Host is available on hand to service all your needs during your day in the sun. Everything you could need and want for a most satisfying day out is thought of at Bellagio.
Treat yourself to the romantic lure of a Mediterranean-infused al fresco poolside experience – unquestionably Las Vegas’ most inviting pool area. Take a relaxing dip in refreshing azure waters. Five distinctive pool courtyard settings are yours for the taking. Spas, an exquisite garden vista café, private cabanas, and poolside massage treatments are also available to complete this outdoor oasis. Must be 14 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian of at least 18 years.
BELLAGIO LAS VEGAS POOLS FAST FACTS
• Five outdoor pools, four whirlpools and 51 private cabanas; Mediterranean courtyard setting
• Pool Café – American; Daily (seasonal); Breakfast, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Pool Bar – Located on pool promenade; Daily, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (seasonal)
• Men’s spa area features a “shy guy” treatment room and an outdoor relaxation balcony overlooking the pool
• The 6,000-square-foot Fitness Center overlooks the pool and Mediterranean gardens
• Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
• Heated: Yes, between 80 to 84 degrees.
• Hours: The pool is open year round. Summer pool hours: open daily, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Whirlpool open daily 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Fall hours: open daily 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Whirlpool open daily 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Spring and winter hours: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Whirlpool open daily, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
• Jacuzzi: Four.
• Food/Drink service: Two bars are located at the pool area, as well as a cafe offering lunch items. Drink service is also available.
• Chairs and chaises: Provided; they can be reserved one hour beforehand. There is no charge.
• Cabanas: Situated on the pool grounds, the cabanas feature individual patios, cushioned lounge chairs, a wet bar and a refrigerator stocked with a complimentary fruit plate as well as bottled water and assorted non-alcoholic beverages. The cabanas also offer private dressing areas, a telephone, electrical outlets, a ceiling fan, overhead lighting, misting system, iPod dock and cable television. Most of the cabanas are handicap accessible and food and cocktail service are available for an additional fee.
• Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts can be rented for $5 an hour or $20 a day.
• Amenities: The 18-and-older Cypress Pool area offers VIP pool services. Cold water is available for all pool guests.
Book your stay at Bellagio and enjoy The Pools at Bellagio.